Why Buy a Sub-Zero Refrigerator?
I can’t say that people have been jumping to drop huge $$’s on built-in refrigerators over the last 9 months. No shocker there.
A far cry from a few years ago, when customers already had their credit cards out when it was time to look at the built-ins. Now, when I bring Curto’s customers from Westchester County, New York City or Fairfield County ’round to the Sub-Zero appliances display, after hearing what the prices are, most people nowadays ask “Why should I spend that much on appliances?”.
I think that the Sub-Zero offerings are worth their price, so here is a quick rundown of the top reasons to buy a Sub-Zero refrigerator, especially in the light of their release of the new feature-laden Built-In series.
1. THE BRAND – It’s also the most recognized quality refrigeration brand and still is the strongest statement to make if you are gunning for a high-end kitchen (and looking for home resale value)
2. MADE IN THE USA – Every product that roles out of the factory in Wisconsin is quality checked by a human being and tested for a minimum of 5 hours, some for 24 hours or longer.
3. IMPROVED LIGHTING SCHEME provides brighter, whiter light in fridge, crispers and freezers.
4. DUAL REFRIGERATION provides a shield against odor transfer and a 60-70% humidity level so foods don’t dry out
5. NEW AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEM makes food last longer and eliminates odors, viruses bacteria and ethylene gas
6. FAMILY-OWNED AND OPERATED from 1955 through today
7. GREAT WARRANTY – 2 years parts and labor, 5 years on sealed system, 12-years parts on sealed system.
8. NEW MAX ICE FEATURE increases rate of production by 40%
9. ENERGY EFFICIENCY largest model (PRO48) uses less energy than a 100 Watt bulb
10. EXACT TEMP microprocessor keeps every compartment at +/- 1 degree
Tagged with: sub-zero refrigerator, subzero prices, subzero refrigerator
View our next post: Bosch Linea Refrigerator vs. KitchenAid Architect II
View our previous post: Video: New Bosch Appliances at Curto’s