My Wolf Outdoor Grill – Part 2 – Cleaning Your Wolf Grill
I’m going to shoot a video this weekend illustrating proper methods to clean your Wolf outdoor grill so look for that soon. In the meantime here’s a rundown direct from headquarters on how to effectively clean your Wolf outdoor grill.
CLEANING THE EXTERIOR OF YOUR WOLF OUTDOOR GRILL
– use a lint-free or microfiber cloth with a stainless steel cleaner
– if you’re particularly hung-up on aesthetics, apply a polish to maintain luster
– MAKE SURE TO APPLY CLEANER AND POLISH IN SAME DIRECTION AS GRAIN
CLEANING THE INTERIOR OF YOUR WOLF OUTDOOR GRILL
– Leave briquettes and grates in place but remove smoker box
– Turn on all burners to HI, heat grill for 15 mins with hood closed
– Turn OFF, let grill cool
– Use a no-scratch Scotch-Brite pad + mild detergent or spray degreaser, scrub in direction of grain
– Remove burn or heat stains apply Penny Brite cleaning paste to a sponge and lightly rub with grain.
Tagged with: outdoor grills NY, wolf outdoor grill prices, wolf outdoor grills, wolf outdoor kitchen
View our next post: Wolf vs. Lynx Outdoor Grills
View our previous post: My Wolf Outdoor Grill – Part 1 – Burgers & BTU’s