Here is a quick rundown on Sub-Zero’s flush inset application on their new-ish Built-in Series of refrigeration:
– Classic stainless steel, framed and overlay units are designed for a 24″ cabinet.
– The new flush inset application is designed to sit flush with surrounding cabinetry at 26 3/16”
– The flush inset cabinet width opening is 2.5″ wider than a unit that is sitting on top of the cabinetry.
How to Order a Sub-Zero Flush Inset Refrigerator
– When specifying a flush inset application you must order an overlay unit.
– The cabinet panel sizes on a flush inset application are wider than overlay cabinet panels.
– When specifying a flush inset application with a stainless finish on the unit you must order the overlay refrigerator and the Sub-Zero accessory panels in classic, platinum or carbon stainless steel. The Sub-Zero accessory panels can be order with the following handles – tubular, pro (thicker) or curved.