After a delay of a few months, the new GE Monogram fully-integrated 30″ refrigerators are rolling into dealer warehouses and onto showroom floors. As GE puts it:
“Now Monogram is opening a new door in built-in design with models that can not only be customized, but also fully and seamlessly integrated with surrounding cabinetry. It’s the perfect answer when you’re looking for a true flush fit.”
“Glass- and solid-door refrigerators can be customized with your choice of stainless steel European or professional exterior panels in an 80- or 84-inch height. Or, for a custom look, order wood panels from your cabinetmaker.”
- Solid door refrigerators are available NOW.
- Glass door refrigerators will be available in October
- If you don’t order the fridge in stainless you will have to order both a front AND handles from your cabinetmaker.
GE will not be selling their handles as accessories like Sub-Zero does.
- If you order a stainless unit you’ll have your choice between the thinner, tubular “Euro” handle, or the chunky, thick,
- The fridges comes with 2 drawers…the lower one is a freezer and the upper one is convertible between a fridge or freezer.
- Fridges are using a HFC-free system meaning that it’s ozone-friendly!
I’ve had a lot of interest in these fridges come out of NYC. Strapped for space and/or looking for a sleek, contemporary look with the flexibility of hiding the appliances behind your cabinet, rocking the stainless look or for those who keep a fastidiously neat fridge and want to show glass…GE Monogram is giving you options.
Monogram 30″ refrigerator, glass door – Coming in October!
Monogram 30″ refrigerator, solid door – ZIC30GNZII