Outdoor Kitchen Ideas
Q. How do you get an insanely great outdoor kitchen complete with kickass grill equipment…yet avoid spending boatloads of cash?
A. Do an Alfresco Artisan outdoor kitchen!
Artisan is a line of outdoor appliances by our friends at Alfresco. If you’ve followed my blog or watched any of my YouTube videos, you know that I’m a big Alfresco fan. Actually, I believe that is the best of the premium gas grills.
Artisan is what I call the “stealth Alfresco”.
For a fraction of the cost of an Alfresco, you are able to get:
– virtually the same cooking system
– the same open air plenum which cools the front of the grill, preserving it’s delicate wired innards
– the same silicone-sheathed wires and igniters which are heat resistant up to 600 degrees
– the same in-home warranty
– built and assembled ENTIRELY in the same plant in sunny California
The Artisan comes in 2 sizes for built ins – 32″ and 36″
It offers a rotisserie, optional infrared sear burner that can be installed/removed with the ease of a pin and lights on the knobs and one (very bright!) light in the hood canopy.
We recently finished an Artisan outdoor kitchen in Westchester County, pictures are listed below. In this kitchen we used:
36″ Artisan grill head – ARTP-36